Forums

TopicNordictrack Freestrider Trainer FS9i Review

• Thu 24th Mar 2016 - 9:12am

The Nordictrack Freestride Trainer FS9i is currently the premium version of the Freestride elliptical, Kinobody Warrior Shredding Program Review coming with all the extra bells and whistles you don't get with the FS7i or FS5i models.

The big advantage to the Freestride trainer is that it's like a new and improved elliptical trainer. Instead of the traditional crank-connected pedal, it uses a floating suspension system.

This takes away the traditional limits of a set stride length that you get with standard ellipticals. So you can basically set your own stride length - up to 38 inches (the traditional elliptical stride is about 18 - 20 inches).

You actually set the stride yourself by how hard and in what direction you push down on the pedals. So you can do short stair-climbing strides, longer jogging strides or even longer hurdling type strides.

This means you can constantly change your motion - and ultimately get a much more effective workout overall.

The Freestride Trainer FS9i also comes with an incline and decline option that other models don't have to add even more crosstraining to your workouts. Incline and decline changes the slope of your running path and it's excellent for adding in more crosstraining challenge and burning more calories.

Another benefit to this trainer is that you get the largest full-color web browser that Nordictrack makes (a full 10 inches). You can surf the net as you workout, read emails or catch up on the latest business news. This is a great way to stay entertained (or distracted) as you workout. http://google.ning.com/story/kinobody-warrior-shredding-program-book-review

And this trainer also integrates with iFit LIVE. So you can go online and download new workouts to your machine or track your workouts stats over time.

You can also choose to run famous trails all over the world - from Hawaii to Paris to Sydney. Actual landmarks pass you by in the console screen for a virtual reality feel to your workout - very cool.

The Nordictrack Freestride Trainer FS9i also has incline and resistance controls on the moving arm bars, something you don't find on the FS5i model. So you can change your resistance or incline from the moving arm bars, without having to reach up to the console (and stop your upper body workout).

A final benefit to this machine is that you also get more resistance levels than the other models - so there's more room to grow and challenge yourself as you get in better shape.

So those are some of the main pros of the Nordictrack FS9i Freestrider - are there any drawbacks?

Well, the only main drawback is that this is a luxury machine at a luxury price. Coming in over $2000 it's not for the buyer on a budget. If you want the benefits of the Freestride trainer design for a more affordable price, you may want to go with the simpler FS5i model which comes in about $1000 less. http://www.enriqueiglesias.com/profiles/blogs/kinobody-warrior-shredding-program-ebook-review

If you don't plan on heavy or frequent use of your trainer (and you don't care about having the web browser or incline), you may be OK with the FS7i or FS5i model. So it really depends on what you're looking for.

• Thu 14th Jun 2018 - 2:24pm

Reading through the Nordictrack Freestrider Trainer FS9i Review's helped me out just so much. I've already been going through the essays reviews and they've helped me out plenty already. These shoes really are looking pretty nice.

• Fri 22nd Jun 2018 - 1:44pm

Actually i have come across this site to know about the latest gaming details you have shared here but unfortunately unable to find anything from here. Here it discuss about some Nordictrack Freestrider trainer FS9i review over here. Keep sharing more updates on that.louvre museum private tours

• Mon 25th Jun 2018 - 6:58am

I am interested in fitness and this post about the NordicTrack's unique FreeStride Trainer Series was a really inspring one. With this, you can treat yourself to three fitness machines in one! As the top model in NordicTrack's unique FreeStride Trainer Series, the new FS9i combines many exercising positions.

troubleshooting printer problems

• Sun 29th Jul 2018 - 7:30am

röcke kurz schwarz olch ein breites Spektrum von Märkten als Auto, Haus und Lebensversicherung, Hotels, Flüge, Kredite,röcke kurz schwarz,, Kreditkarten, Musik,  und viele weitere Web Preisvergleichsseiten Ziel ist es, die günstigsten Ang,daunenmantel damen lang,ebote für Verbraucher zu entdecken, durch den Erhalt der Angebote für Sie aus einer großen Anzahl vo,damen jeans kurz,n Unternehmen,  basierend auf die Details, die Sie der Vergleichswebsite Full Content In jüngster Zeit eingeben, entstanden verschiedenste Web Preisvergleichsseiten in Großbritannien,  solch eine Vielzahl von Märkten als Auto, Haus und Lebensversicherung, Hotels, Flüge, Kredite, Kreditkarten, Musik und vieles mehr abdecken.  Preis-Vergleich-Web-Sites wollen entdecken Sie die günstigsten Angebote für die Verbraucher durch Einholung Zitate für Sie aus einer großen Anzahl von Unternehm

butikkbuy.com rbi.  Men - Du vil kunne ta komfort i det faktum at den minner om at dagen vil være med din for alltid.  Det er med det i tankene at du skal gjøre alt du kan for å sikre at du ser din aller beste for,butikkbuy.com, dagen.  Mens de fleste av fokus bør med rette være på din kjole, være forsiktig for å sikre at dine smykker er ikke oversett.Mange sangere å være vil bestemme utseende basert rundt et spesielt tema.  Det er forståelig  ,dunkåpe dame lang,                                         at det kan ta lang tid å sette seg på et spesielt tema som det kan godt bli flere endringer av hjertet involvert før en stil er besluttet.  Valget av bryllup sko og blomster vil bli inspire,dunjakke dame salg,rt av denne bestemte tema, og du bør bruke så mye tid som du kan for å sikre at hvert element av ditt bryllup antrekket sitter godt sammen.  Dette er spesielt viktig når det kommer til valget a

svarta jeans dam ing.utnyttja erfarenheterna av 24.000+ IT-proffs för att ge ditt företag med de resurser som behövs,svarta jeans dam, för att förbättra din IT-avdelning, inklusive områdena help desk, IT  governance & mer.utnyttja erfarenheterna av 24.000+ IT-prof,collegetröja dam svart,fs för att ge ditt företag med de resurser som behövs för att förbättra din IT-avdelning, inklusive områdena help desk, IT governance & mer mycket.  I,dunjacka dam lång,nfotech                                                                                         

Är Numismatic mynt för amatör Inv,vinterkappa dam rea,estor?  Genom Harry Fassett              &nbsp i rådgivning  | publicerad 2012-11-05 19:21:29 | 52 läsningar | Ej betygsatt                  sammanfattning       

Please register or login to post forum replies