Forums

TopicBluescreens and games keep crashing

• Thu 2nd Nov 2017 - 7:04am

Hello I just build my own custom computer and everything went well untill I tried to play some games. If I play PUBG my game keeps crashing with the standard error message.
    If I try to play league of legends I can't because I keep getting a patch error 004. I tried to troubleshoot league of legends and my computer crashed with the error IRQLNOTLESSOREQUAL so I searched it up and had to update my drivers. I updated my drivers and tried to play league of legends again but I got the same result a blue screen but with another error PAGEFAULTINNONPAGEDAREA and that indicated that I have an error with my software or hardware.
    I watched my temperaturs and everything is normal 30°C cpu and 50C° GPU. I did a diagnostic on my RAM and my CPU and everything passed. After that I tested my GPU with Valley Benchmark and again it went well.
    I don't really know what the problem can be because programs like illustrator and photoshop run normal.
    Specs: Asus prime z207a i5 7600k msi geforce gtx 1070 250 gb samsung evo 850 ssd 16 gb corsair ddr4-2133 kit power supply cs650m

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
    References
    http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forum/helpr...ashing-4649260/

best explainer videos

• Mon 16th Apr 2018 - 9:29pm

Authentic information has been subsided for the reforms for the students. All the options of the study of the students and essay pro reviews have been inquired for the use of the norms for the people. The judgment has been done for the approval for the intellectuals.

• Tue 17th Apr 2018 - 10:36am

With the help of this amazing feature of Microsoft windows 10 operating system you can easily connect one computer to another.You can access another computer sytem through internet form anywhere.This is so important first to knoiw about it's all setting.That's why i am here to suggest you about this setup remote desktop windows 10 online help guideline,Follow this and get more information free and online.

• Mon 21st May 2018 - 1:32pm

Is there any problem to the software of the game? I think so. Otherwise what was the reason behind this Blue screens and games keep crashing? The internet will not give solution for this and I think the experts from this discussion will definitely help you to solve this issue.amsterdam bike tour

• Wed 30th May 2018 - 7:15am

Bluescreen is an issue faced by many computer users and it can be really frustrating at times. I ma happy that you people have shared the concern of many gamers and computer users. Keep on sharing more and more interesting posts like this.

cable tv providers

• Wed 30th May 2018 - 1:46pm

Those who come to read your article will find lots of helpful and informative tips. CCTV Camera Pest control services Avriq Us Termite control services PC Optimization Windows installation Data recovery

• Tue 19th Jun 2018 - 12:32pm

The main esteem in the game is achieving their goal. The main goal of the players is to win their game. The players should so strong and enthusiastic that they should have a firm decision in their mind to achieve their goal. Hope you will update the post. Johnnie Walker Blue Label

Please register or login to post forum replies