TopicHow to Setup Facebook Legacy Account
Facebook has a feature of memorialized accounts to keep those person memory after they have passed away. It is a place where friends and family members can see their memories after users have passed. Memorializing an account also helps to keep secure by preventing anyone to log in that person’s account.
When Facebook comes to know that any persons has passed away, then it is the policy of Facebook to keep that person’s account in memorializing category. Facebook never provides login details to that person’s relatives and friends, because it is against the Facebook policies.
You can also contact on our Facebook customer service number for more help: +1-855-434-1666
What is a Legacy Contact on Facebook?
Facebook has a legacy contact feature. In which after providing a name for your legacy contact, someone becomes able to use your account after you pass away. There are many right available for legacy contact which he can do and which he can’t.
Your legacy contact can do:
- He can update your profile picture and cover photo
- Respond to new friend requests
- Able to write a pinned post for your timeline
- Also request of removal your account to Facebook
Your legacy contact can’t:
- Login to your Facebook account
- Read your messages
- Remove or change past posts, photos, or any other things that you have shared to your timeline in the past
- Remove anyone of your friend from your friend list
Manage Your Legacy Contact
You can manage your legacy contact by logging into your Facebook account. Legacy contact works like a nominee which we made to someone into our bank accounts. A nominee is a person who is able to use your money into your bank account after your death.
So, legacy contact is also a feature in which a user is able to give his account’s power to anyone on the Facebook. When a person set his legacy contact to someone then that person becomes able to use some rights to use your account. He can do things as we described above.
You can manage your legacy contact by following steps:
- First of all login to your Facebook account by typing your username, email Id and password
- Then click on drop down menu arrow button at the top side of dashboard
- Select “Settings” from drop down menu
- Here in “General” tab hover over the “Manage Account” option and click on “Edit” option
To read this article you can visit us at: https://www.emailphonenumbers.com/how-to-setup-facebook-legacy-account/
You can also contact our Facebook customer service number for more help or you can also also contact us at: +1-855-434-1666
thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. cccam server
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. fun first date ideas
What will you do if you delete your Facebook messenger message accidentally? You don't know nay way to recover it but it is important to recover, In this situation, you need some technical help. To get tech help, dial toll-free Facebook phone number +1-855-888-5655 by your phone.
I read that Post and got it fine and educational. read more
A debt of gratitude is in order for the considerable exertion. Z170 motherboards
Click facebook updates to know the recents of facebook.