Forums

Topic Stop Stretch Marks in Their Tracks

• Mon 16th Apr 2018 - 1:21pm

After 9 months the wart was protruding very much and often getting Zeta White "bashed" and damaged, as a result. So, it was looking red and raw all the time.

I visited my General Practitioner (GP/medic) about it and he recommended surgical removal. He said he had two reasons for not leaving this wart to eventually be rejected and cured by the body's immune system, as it surely would after an unknown period of time. The first was that the damage could cause infection, and the second that secondary warts were developing from infection from the first, and the spread of the infection was of concern.

He recommended surgical removal and we agreed that I would use my Private Health Insurance Cover to obtain private treatment at a local skin clinic to get rid of it.

So, about two weeks later I was given treatment which was painlessly achieved by lancing under a local anaesthetic at the clinic. The wart was removed and tested in the local medical laboratory with confirmation that it was indeed none other than a common wart infection.

After just a few weeks under a plaster the wound had healed to look red but much less intrusive than the original wart that I was so pleased to get rid of. Now after 5 months the redness of the lanced area is reducing gradually, and the small warts which were developing have also almost disappeared, without any treatment at all.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/zeta-white-reviews

• Mon 16th Apr 2018 - 4:46pm

SUch a great and quality post that is

Please register or login to post forum replies