Forums

TopicThe Greatest Pleasure In Life

• Wed 13th Jun 2018 - 11:27am

Within a brief moment of visualizing that ancient stone Subliminal360 Review structure, I was in the presence of a man who is an occasional guide for me. While not my primary guide at this time, he has certainly provided guidance and wisdom for many lifetimes, while in both the physical and the spiritual realms. His eyes were shining brightly and his energy was inviting me to join him.

We talked a while about my concerns and challenges, as well as my accomplishments. I explained that I have been working very hard on developing Awareness Engineering, for the goal of facilitating the growth and awareness of all seekers. And yet, my concern was that I had been neglecting my Self by not taking time for meditation and reflection and not making it to the gym for an entire week. My body was hurting and my energy was feeling scattered.

He asked me if I was having to do this for survival, that my food and shelter depended on my working at such a pace. No, of course not. I am doing this out of love of my work and with the goal of elevating consciousness around the world.

http://ultraomegaburnreview.org/subliminal360-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies