Forums

Topic Help Me Enlarge My Penis Naturally - Here is Exactly What You Can Do to Make Your Penis Bigger

• Fri 13th Jul 2018 - 5:35am

The Penis Pump

A penis pump is described as a cylindrical device that is placed over the penis. It has either a Virility EX motorized or manual pump to create a suction effect. The device makes a temporary vacuum around the penis, helping deliver more blood to the penis. The penis then becomes engorged. The inner blood pressure and the pressure of the pump will increase when the vacuum increases. Excess pressure will lead to vascular damage, instead of a harder penis.

Rings and Pumps

The pump can also do other things aside from improving the size of the penis for people asking help me enlarge my penis naturally. The pump can treat impotence, depending on the design, quality and material. There are also cock rings made from flexible compression rings. These are fitted on the open end of the device. Erection is done by pumping the ring. You can push the rings using your hand onto the base of the erected penis, and then release the vacuum. The rings, however, should be removed after 30 minutes for safety reasons.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/virility-ex-review

Please register or login to post forum replies