Forums

TopicFix microsoft Office 1-800-658-7602 Activation error code 0xc004f074

• Wed 25th Jul 2018 - 11:21am

To resolve this issue  microsoft Office 1-800-658-7602 Activation error code 0xc004f074, obtain a Multiple Activation Key (MAK) volume license product key for Office 2010, and then do one of the following:

1) Open an Office 2010 application (i.e., Microsoft Word), go to File/Help, and then click on the Change Product Key link. Enter the Office 2010 product key. After the process of installing the product key completes, close all open Office applications, open Microsoft Word, go to File/Help, and check to see if “Product Activated” is displayed.

OR 

2) From an elevated command prompt, run command lines similar to the following (if you are running 32-bit Office 2010 on a 64-bit operating system, the path should include Program Files (x86)):

For most Microsoft products, there are two ways to obtain volume license product keys:

1)  Go to the Product Keys section of the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) for Open, Open Value, Select, Enterprise Agreements and the Services provider License Agreement (SPLA) ,Call your Microsoft Activation Center -http://www.microsoftusasupport.com/microsoft-office-activation-number/

• Wed 25th Jul 2018 - 12:25pm

A debt of gratitude is in order for setting aside an ideal opportunity to talk about this, I feel unequivocally about it and affection adapting more on this subject. On the off chance that conceivable, as you pick up mastery, would you brain redesigning your web journal with additional data? It is to a great degree accommodating for me. Solicitors in Southampton

Please register or login to post forum replies