Forums

TopicUnderstanding Hyperhidrosis, a Condition Referring to Chronic Excessive Sweating

• Sat 12th Jan 2019 - 5:18am

Growth in online media consumption is not new Auto Chat Profits information. In fact, in a study by the Media Audit release in May 2009, it was found that the average U.S. adult spent 2.1 hours per day online in 2006, compared to 3.8 hours in 2008. This represents an 81% increase over the three years studied. It's possible that Internet usage today is even higher than the 3.8 hours per day from 2008. Another interesting statistic and sign of the times was a subject of a recent report issued by comScore Video Metrix service which estimated that 32.4 billion online videos where watched in the US in January 2010. If you do the math, that equates to 95 videos, on average per every man, woman and child in the US. For certain demographics, such as preteen to through 30s, the actual numbers likely skew much higher.

The Internet and Social Media are not just for the kids anymore. The Internet is now being embraced by all generations including retirees with disposable income. My parents, both of whom are in their 70s and whom I believe to be the norm and not the exception, are online connected anywhere in their home with a wireless network connected through a high speed Internet connection. They are not alone as 95% of active Internet users in the US are connected with high speed Internet connections, enabling them to enjoy a rich media experience online. What's amazing to me is that there are still 5% of US Internet users on dial-up connections. The only explanation I can think of is rural areas where high-speed Internet may be unavailable.

https://www.cbsecure.co.uk/auto-chat-profits-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies