Topic How to setup Office MyAccount | office-setup-install.com
People around the world use office applications for various purposes whether it is preparing a presentation for educational use or managing implies details for big or small business etc. With the shift in technology, people now choose to work online as well. Since working online offers various options that are not available offline and vice-versa. While you work online, there is the feature of Auto Save so you don’t need to save your data again and again and no risk of losing it in case you forget to save. Moreover, you can mail any file or folder saved to your online account without hassle.
But to access all these advanced features, you ought to have an Office MyAccount. In case you don’t have an account, visit the link to create- Office.com/myaccount. This account will allow you to use Skype, Outlook.com, One Drive, Windows Phone, and Xbox LIVE, Office online. Below are some advanced benefits of having an Office account:
- With the help of an Office Account, users can manage office products that they have purchased.
- A subscribed user can check for validity of office expiry date and other details.
- Also, it Keeps users updated with every upcoming office features and services.
Before you proceed to create an online account, make sure you come across the conditions mentioned below:
Security Tips for Office setup:
- Create a password with a combination of letters of upper and lower case, digits, and symbols. Make sure to choose a password that is unique and strong.
- Keep your info up-to-date for security purpose, just in case you forget or lose your password and need to reset.
- Review fresh activity records about when and where you’ve logged in for better protection.
How to create Microsoft Office Account Online?
Step 1: Go to office.com/setup and click on ‘Create account’.
Step 2: Fill in the required information along with a valid email address.
Step 3: You can also use your phone number instead of the email address as it will help to create more easily. Click on ‘Use a phone number instead’.
Step 4: Click ‘Next’ and you will be directed to the Office setup page for security or privacy settings.