TopicHow can I check-in by mobile through Air Canada Airlines?
Through Air Canada Reservations, Check-in for passengers has become easy and better. Now you can catch your Air Canada flights from wherever you are!Through Air Canada Reservations, Check-in for passengers has become easy and better. Now you can catch your Air Canada flights from wherever you are!Mobile check-in is available when, you travel with an electronic ticket on Air Canada Airlines or Air Canada Rouge or Air Canada Express from most of the airports Air Canada serves (with more airports added regularly).
To Access Mobile Check-in, you can choose to receive your electronic boarding pass directly on your mobile device. You can also:
• Purchase Your Standard Or Preferred Seat
• Indicate The Number Of Bags You’re Checking In And Pay Any Baggage Fees
• Make A Same-Day Change Or Stand By For An Earlier Flight (If Eligible)
• Request An Upgrade Using Your Eupgrade Credits Or Add-Ons (When Available)
• Purchase A Last Minute Upgrade (When Available) via Air Canada Airlines.
• Add, Renew Or Change Your Aeroplan Or Other Frequent Flyer Number
• Have Your Boarding Pass Sent To Your Mobile Device
• Access Air Canada’s Delayed And Cancelled Flight Service If Your Flight Has Been Affected By Severe Weather
From 24 hours before departure, until the check-in deadline, you can also use the online or mobile check-in option to cancel your check-in, provided you did not print any bag tags. So check-in through Air Canada Reservations.